The 901-03 Porsche
50 YEARS OF PORSCHE DNA
The rebirth of the 901 Collection started with a worldwide search for the perfect car. The donated 911 was then sent to a smithy on Falster – an island in the south-eastern part of Denmark. In this process the car parts were rolled flat and straightened in order to press out the dials from the metal sheets.
The contrast in the rough dial and the brushed and polished 316L stainless steel case sets the 901 apart from any other watch out there.
On the 901-01 and 901-03 the back disc is all black when fully charged, whereas on the 901-02 the disc is all white when fully wound.
The Finer Details, because you’re a guy who pays attention!
- 34mm diameter
- Height 13mm
- Opening diameter 37mm
- Weight 110g
- Functions 3hand day/date.monht/power reserve
- SuperLuminova on hands and markers
- 4pc stainless steel case
- Miyota cal 9100 automatic movement
- 40+ hours power reserve
- Sapphire crystal top glass for high scratch resistance
- Dial is handcrafted metal form a recycled Porsche 911 with a semi transparent laquer to seal the raw metal.
- Calf leather strap with quick release system
- 30m WR, splash resistant
- 2 years International Warranty
Out of stock