uKeg 128 Matte Black Pressurised Growler With Tap
The uKeg 128 mini-keg made with an exclusive Matte Black finish. Chromed brass fittings on matte black stainless steel. Like all uKegs, this growler keeps draft beer fresh and carbonated for two weeks, at home or wherever you go. Durable, double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel keeps beer cold. GrowlerWerks’ automatic CO2 regulator cap handles the carbonation. Includes two 16 gram CO2 cartridges.
Capacity: 128 oz (3785 ml) = 8-10 beers
Dimensions: 6.8in x 9.3in x 11.9in (172mm x 235mm x 303mm)
Orders outside of Australia will be sent however the CO2 canisters are removed and need to be sourced locally.
- uKeg – keep beer fresh for weeks.
- VPR Cap – automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- Vessel – durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel.
- Pressure Gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler.
- Dispenser Tap – easily pours beer anytime, without removing the cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing.
- Interchangeable Tap Handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favourite brewery.
- Sight Glass – shows contents of uKeg and how much is left.
- CO2 Cartridge – uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges.
No one likes flat beer, but too much fizz in the wrong beer isn’t very good either. The chart below should help you choose the right carbonation for your brew. And keep in mind, this is just a guide, you can always experiment to suit your own taste!
|Stouts, Porters, Cream Ales, Barley Wines||3-6 PSI|
|Brown Ales, Ambers, Red Ales||5-8 PSI|
|IPAs, Pale Ales, Wheat Beers, Other Ales||7-10 PSI|
|Lagers, Pilsners, Ciders, Kombuchas||9-12 PSI|