uKeg 64 Stainless Steel Pressurised Growler With Tap
The original uKeg 64 is a mini keg in the size of a half-gallon growler, keeps beer fresh and carbonated for two weeks, and cold for 8 hours. On the go or at home. Durable, double-wall vacuum insulated stainless steel. CO2 regulator cap with customisable tap handle and gauge. Brass carrying handle. Includes two 8 gram CO2 cartridges.
Capacity: 64 oz (1893 ml) = 4-5 beers
Dimensions: 5.2in x 8.1in x 10.9in (133mm x 207mm x 277mm)
Orders outside of Australia will be sent however the CO2 canisters are removed and need to be sourced locally.
- uKeg – keep beer fresh for weeks.
- VPR Cap – automatically regulates pressure to optimally carbonate beer. Choose desired carbonation level, from zero (off) up to 15 psi.
- Vessel – durable, double-wall vacuum-insulated stainless steel.
- Pressure Gauge – easily read the pressure inside the growler.
- Dispenser Tap – easily pours beer anytime, without removing the cap. Plus taplock to prevent dispensing.
- Interchangeable Tap Handle – handle can be changed to personalize or represent your favourite brewery.
- Sight Glass – shows contents of uKeg and how much is left.
- CO2 Cartridge – uses low cost, food-grade CO2 cartridges.
No one likes flat beer, but too much fizz in the wrong beer isn’t very good either. The chart below should help you choose the right carbonation for your brew. And keep in mind, this is just a guide, you can always experiment to suit your own taste!
|Stouts, Porters, Cream Ales, Barley Wines||3-6 PSI|
|Brown Ales, Ambers, Red Ales||5-8 PSI|
|IPAs, Pale Ales, Wheat Beers, Other Ales||7-10 PSI|
|Lagers, Pilsners, Ciders, Kombuchas||9-12 PSI|
Out of stock