Classic Carbon Fibre- Body & Cover
*ENTIRE QLOCKTWO RANGE AVAILABLE IN STORE, PLEASE CALL TO ORDER*
QLOCKTWO CLASSIC Carbon Fibre (45cm x 45cm)
QLOCKTWO CLASSIC, a clock that tells the time in words.
It has a quadratic matrix of letters, where some of the letters are illuminated. The time is displayed as text in five minute intervals, in combination with four illuminated points in each corner representing the minutes in between.
The front cover is made of an ultra-thin, lightweight shimmering dark grey carbon panel attached by built in magnets to the body of the QLOCKTWO.
The letters of the matrix are cut using water jet technology. The carbon plate consists of a plastic reinforced fabric made of carbon fibres.
All clocks supplied in English unless requested otherwise. See full specification below.
Width : 45
Depth : 2
All dimensions are approximate and are stated in cm.
Features & Specifications:
– Sensors adjust the light automatically to ambient light conditions so that even at night the clock can be easily read. The brightness can also be manually adjusted.
– With the QLOCKTWO FLASH SETTER app for iPhone, the precision quartz QLOCKTWO CLASSIC can easily be set to the split second. Alternatively, the time can also be set manually.
– The introductory words “IT IS“ can be switched on and off. In the selectable purist mode, “IT IS“ is only displayed every half and full hour.
– The wooden body of the QLOCKTWO is lacquered with four coats of matt black paint.
– Includes wall brackets for mounting or solid acrylic glass holders for table standing.
– Coloured power cables can be purchased to replace the standard power cable supplied or alternatively fittings are provided to help wire the QLOCKTWO through your wall keeping cables out of sight.
– Handmade in Germany by Biegert & Funk Product GmbH & Co. KG